get to know: choi sooyoung
This makes me so upset
isnt this fake
Twilight may be trash but at least they cast actual native americans to play natives
That is a serious burn for a LOT of movies. I’m not sure we have enough burn cream for this.
sulli is a precious tiny baby and i will defend her forever from creeps and i vow to protect her always #sulliprotectionsquad
140916 OurStreetStyle Weibo update
167/100 Favorite K-pop Stage Outfits: CL|"Baddest Female" 130602 [do not remove caption]
THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE
Gotta put this on blast.
We never needed a white savior.
I hate this country.
What I learned from this video:
- 100 million Native Americans died at the hands of white colonists
- Instead of planting crops the colonists spent their days digging random holes in the ground looking for gold. They started starving and dug up Indian corpses to eat. They took Indian prisoners and forced them to teach the colonists how to farm
- Native Americans had massive cities with tens of thousands of well constructed houses, intricate water canals and large merchant areas.
- The Native Americans used soaps, deodorants and breath sweeteners while colonists never bathed or even took of their clothes
- There was a delousing policy with the mantra Nits create Lice; nits being Native American babies, so their goal was to kill every Indian, including babies
- In the 1700’s 80% of the Federal Budget went towards eradicating the Native American population so they could take their developed farmland
- Colonists leaders went town after town killing men women and children under the approval of George Washington
- "Pursue Indians to extermination" -Thomas Jefferson
- California governor (1849-1851): “extermination must continue to be waged until the Indian becomes extinct”
The main factor which prevented Native American extinction was the fact they were used for slave labor. The most prized Native Americans were young girls who were said to be valued for labor and lust (that one white dude in your ethnic studies class that says he’s 1/36th Cherokee?)
In modern times children were forced into Indian Boarding Schools whose goal was to “Kill the Indian in them”. It was federal policy. They were beaten if they used their native tongue, they were forced to dress and style their hair like whites
This country was literally built on terrorism and mass murder. White people are savage terrorists.
Is this real? Shouldn’t there be ruins of the cities and aquaducts?
if ur first question regarding the native american genocide is “is this real?” you really should not be following my blog
I’m not doubting the genocide or government policies against Native Americans. What I meant was the cities thing. Like all the rest is blatant fact that the westerners were fucking evil, but how is the city thing real? Like did the colonists destroy the cities? This video seems mostly factual but it also seems really sensationalized.
look what I found on pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/svelteheat/maya-more-architecture/
They tried it.